We are expanding our reach and amplifying our impact and need YOU to make this all possible! Seeking a wide range of talent and passion; commitment varies from a few hours a week to a few hours a month.
If you or someone you know has a background in marketing, nonprofits, community relations, retail management, or simply have an interest in gaining more experience and learning alongside us, please contact us to get more involved!
- Work with leadership team to manage all communication and messaging, Oversee social media team, ecomm team, PR, and storytellers. Ideal for someone with a marketing background. 5-8 hours a week.
Social Media Manager
- Knowledge of Hoot Suite to input pre-created content into the platform, manage posts, stories, and comments on post. 3-4 hours a week.
Social Media Content Contributor
- Create topics, resources, and written post in a document. Hours are at your convenience. Will have access to documentation to add. Will work with social media manager. 3-5 hours a month.
Social Media Content Creator
- Research specific areas of content need (will be provided with areas), create verbiage, use of Canva to create graphics is a plus. Can create all content in one day and have saved for future use. 305 hours a month
Community Outreach Team Member
- Work directly with CISO and Community Outreach team to build relationships with existing businesses, nonprofits, organizations, and stakeholders. Interest in researching and communication with stakeholders. 3-5 hours a month.
Leadership & Membership Development Team Member
- Work with Member & Leader Liaison to develop workshops, onboard new activist members, create streamlined processes for leaders and member to excel. 2 hours a week.
Event Task Force
- Propose ideas for national holidays (MLK, Valentine’s Day, Juneteenth, etc.) Work with working group leads and event planners to host events, set up, break down, welcome guests, etc. Time committment varies month to month depending on events scheduled.
The Collective Manager
- Work directly with Vendors Relations Lead to manage vendor support and manage Collective schedule, inventory, and onboarding of volunteers. Will be trained on Shopify. 1-2 hours a week.
- 3-5 hours a month
- 3-5 hours a month
- Accounting experience to assist Treasurer with financial bookkeeping.
- 1-3 hours a week to manage Google Drive and administrative organization
Shopify/Retail Inventory Manager
- Work closely with Collective Manager and Vendor Relation team to manage inventory. 1-3 hours a week.
Business/Fundraising Group Liaison
- Cross-functional team member who ensures Business and Fundraising Working Groups stay up to date on what the other group is doing. 1 hour a week.
Business/Community Group Liaison
- Cross-functional team member who ensures Business and Community Working Groups stay up to date on what the other group is doing. 1 hour a week.
Resource Coordinator for Unhoused Neighbors
- This work involves identifying and amplifying the existing network of resources for our neighbors experiencing homelessness, crowded housing, or other substandard living conditions. How can we support and expand organization capacity? How can we combine eforts in distributing food or access to information? What local bridges can be built across faith-based organizations, government services, and small nonprofits?
- Create comprohensive proposals to share with elected officials. Ideal volunteer will be aligned with a working group and knowledge of working groups’ goalsd and missions. 1-2 hours a week.
- Run 1:1 mentorship for scholarship applicants and/or recipients. This is a 1-year committment with 2x/month check ins. The mentorship program will be self-guided by the mentor
Sponsorship appreciation Liaison
- Work within the fundraising team to communicate with donors and sponsors about their impact, our gratitude, and the fundraising results via email. Good communication skills. 3-4 hours a month.
Google Drive Admin
- Help organize the organizers. Familiarity with Google Docs, Sheets, and GDrive. 1-2 hours a week.
Email Newsletter Manager
- Send 3 emails a month via Mailchimp. Knowledge of Mailchimp preferred. 3-4 hours a month.
- Cover the shop from 11-4 or part of a shift. Will be trained on Shopify. Greet customers and manage purchases. Time depends on how many shifts you can pick up.
Virtual Tutor Session Host
- Sit in on virtual tutor sessions as hosts to provide a second adult on Zoom session for safety purposes. Session hosts will serve as silent witnesses. Hours needed are any 45 minute window on Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursday from 3:30-4:15pm or 4:30-5:15pm.